Band 2 & UV exposure

kingbobyjr

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have a question about the UV exposure field in on the MS Health Dashboard. When I look at my runs since having the Band 2, the UV exposure field is blank. In the field it says UV tracking is available on the Band 2.

Is there something I have to do to turn it on? I checked the UV tile on the band but the only options are Exposure Reminder and a value to set that to. Maybe by setting the reminder, it tracks UV Exposure?

kingbobyjr

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I figured it out....just turn on UV Reminder and the Reminder Cadence on the UV tile and then it will track UV Exposure!!!

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I don't have the UV reminder turned on. I spent most of yesterday indoors, but when I went to the store, I received an alert that I was getting some sun. On the steps screen on the dashboard, I had 1 minute of UV exposure estimated for the day. So far today, I've had 5 minutes of UV exposure estimated. It appears to track automatically without setting a reminder.

I will go for my first run this afternoon with my new Band and see what happens, but my understanding is that the UV sensor is supposed to be always on.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720