How to get support for health app? Or golf within the app?

obsidianzodiac

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I have run into an odd predicament. No one at Microsoft seems to support the health app. I go through the chat online and they only want to support HealthVault. I submit feedback/report a problem through the app and do not get any ticket number for accountability, or even a confirmation for that matter. Does anyone know how to contact someone to report issues?

There is a golf course that won't open, just says cant load the data. All other courses open with details. I reported it through taylormade and they said to contact Microsoft. No one at microsoft seems to care.

Unfortunately, this also means none of my golf colleagues will be buying bands, but I can't seem to express to them how their poor service is hurting their products. :eck:

If you have a secret email or contact number for someone that actually supports Microsoft Health it'd be much appreciated.

golfingasu

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
fyi This course will not load on mine either.
Probably need to get taylor made to help with that. Go to myroundpro.com at the bottom click support.

obsidianzodiac

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the replies... I submitted through myroundpro.com / Taylormade and they routed me to Microsoft, I just can't find who at Microsoft to direct this to. I'll try the band community forums.

insight3fl

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I have found several course in my area that are listed but show the results you are indicating... data not available. It leads me to believe that it is in the process of being loaded / set up. You can send an email to "request a course" from within that app. Try requesting the courses that don't load. That is what have done. Nothing in response yet.

gbafam

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
there is a lot to recommend the taylormade golf app for the band. Support is not one of those things. The MS folk seem to know nothing about it, and I've sent several notes to taylormade on various issues and never had a response.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720