I have run into an odd predicament. No one at Microsoft seems to support the health app. I go through the chat online and they only want to support HealthVault. I submit feedback/report a problem through the app and do not get any ticket number for accountability, or even a confirmation for that matter. Does anyone know how to contact someone to report issues?

There is a golf course that won't open, just says cant load the data. All other courses open with details. I reported it through taylormade and they said to contact Microsoft. No one at microsoft seems to care.

Unfortunately, this also means none of my golf colleagues will be buying bands, but I can't seem to express to them how their poor service is hurting their products.

If you have a secret email or contact number for someone that actually supports Microsoft Health it'd be much appreciated.
    11-05-2015 10:27 AM
    Course is labelled in MS Health as "The Legend at Arrowhead - Legend". If anyone is curious or any ms reps ever visit these boards.
    11-06-2015 02:18 PM
    fyi This course will not load on mine either.
    Probably need to get taylor made to help with that. Go to myroundpro.com at the bottom click support.
    11-06-2015 02:37 PM
    You can also try the Microsoft Community forums for the Microsoft Band.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/b...um?tab=Threads
    Captain_Eric likes this.
    11-06-2015 03:50 PM
    Hope the issue gets resolved.
    I know at a 9 hole course either MS or Taylormade had the incorrect scorecard data.
    keep us posted.
    11-06-2015 04:47 PM
    Thanks for the replies... I submitted through myroundpro.com / Taylormade and they routed me to Microsoft, I just can't find who at Microsoft to direct this to. I'll try the band community forums.
    11-06-2015 04:54 PM
    I have found several course in my area that are listed but show the results you are indicating... data not available. It leads me to believe that it is in the process of being loaded / set up. You can send an email to "request a course" from within that app. Try requesting the courses that don't load. That is what have done. Nothing in response yet.
    11-06-2015 07:57 PM
    there is a lot to recommend the taylormade golf app for the band. Support is not one of those things. The MS folk seem to know nothing about it, and I've sent several notes to taylormade on various issues and never had a response.
    Captain_Eric likes this.
    11-06-2015 11:58 PM