auto sync not happening

Ken Nye

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Isnt the band 2 supposed to sync every 30minutes?

mine never syncs unless I manually sync with the phone

I'm on a 930 with fast ring win10 mobile
Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing?

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I just looked at the Health app on my phone and see that the phone and Band synced 12 minutes ago. I've had the Band 2 for 5 days, and it appears to auto-sync the same way that the first Band did. I have also noticed a few times where the phone shows it has updated with my account more recently than the Band, but I've never paid much attention to when the last sync occurred. If I'm looking for specific information from the Band that hasn't updated yet, I just go ahead and manually trigger a sync.

Ken Nye

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
is there a setting for how often to sync? Mine never does.
Currently the last sync was 2 hours ago when I did it manually.

WhiteNiteLite

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Isnt the band 2 supposed to sync every 30minutes?

mine never syncs unless I manually sync with the phone

I'm on a 930 with fast ring win10 mobile
Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing?

Part of me wonders if there is some sort of Windows 10 related bug. When I had my Band synced with my phone running WP8.1, the auto sync worked fine. With my phone running W10 (fast ring), it only syncs when I manually launch the app and trigger it.

raymondromero

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
is there a setting for how often to sync? Mine never does.
Currently the last sync was 2 hours ago when I did it manually.

i am using the Band 2 with an iPhone 6 on the latest iOS and it also doesn't sync regularly.

the sync interval can be found in the microsoft health app under Settings > Preferences > Sync > Sync Interval

mine is set to: '10 min (default)'

however, as evidenced by looking at my weather and stocks tiles, it seems to sync randomly if at all, and my weather tile doesn't even sync the correct location for weather (it always gives the weather for Redmond, WA)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo