The only way to get Band 2 in Australia!

unfalln

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
MSN Money have just posted a news item. It is a fanfare for the opening of the new Sydney store. It tauts the availability of the Surface Book.

It also states that the Band 2 "will be available in limited volumes exclusively through the Flagship Store in Sydney for AUD$379". The ONLY way to get a Band 2 in Australia is to be in SYDNEY. I live in Cairns. This is yet another barrier to buying into this ecosystem.

I have for so long resisted becoming part of the whinging anonymous internet commentary, but this has just got to stop. Every single phone I have outright owned (iMate JamIN, Nokia 7280, HTC Mozart 7, Lumia 920, Lumia 1520, Lumia 635) along with my girlfriend's (Lumia 900, Lumia 532, Lumia 435) my Parent's (3 x Lumia 520s and Mum's new Lumia 640) and the GF's Parent's (Lumia 925 and Lumia 930) have been either a 6+ month wait before market or a compromise of inferior, outdated technology compared to the competitors. The Band never even made it to market AT ALL here. The Surface Pro 3 was released (in the US) within 2 months of me and my mother-in-law receiving our SP2s.

The only TV shows I have watched in the last 3+ years have been over Zune/Xbox/Film&TV. All my music is in OneDrive and my Zune/Xbox/Groove subscription. I have 4 of us on my Office 365 subscription. I have long had an Indie developer subscription, but have never used it because I've been behind in my phones.

Anyway, in summary: How dumb am I?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo