LoseIt!

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
This app and functionality was featured in the Oct 6th Band portion of the event. However, I can't find any way to connect my Band 2, to LoseIt - help

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
*In order to sync your Microsoft Band with Lose It!, you need to be running Lose It! 6.5.3 or later.

Which Microsoft Band Data will sync to Lose It!?

All basic and Premium members can sync calories from steps tracked by the Microsoft Band.

Premium features include:
  • Steps goal updates
  • Exercise minute goal updates
  • Exercise calorie goal updates

What Lose It! data can I view on my Microsoft Band?

Using Lose It! on the Microsoft Band, members can view the following data:
  • Remaining calories in budget
  • Number of steps required to earn a Microsoft calorie bonus
  • Lose It! notifications (reminders, friend requests, challenge invites, group invites)

How do I sync my Microsoft Band to Lose It!?

Find the appropriate platform below to learn how to connect Lose It! with the Microsoft Band.

iOS:
Open Lose It! and go to Me > More > Apps & Devices and connect under the Microsoft Band option. Enter your Microsoft Health username and password and you'll be automatically prompted to add the Lose It! tile to your band.

Android:
Open Lose It! and go to Settings > Apps & Devices and connect under the Microsoft Band option. Enter your Microsoft Health username and password and you'll be automatically prompted to add the Lose It! tile to your band.

LoseIt.com:
Login to Loseit.com and go to Apps & Devices and connect under the Microsoft Band option. Enter your Microsoft Health username and password and you'll be automatically prompted to add the Lose It! tile to your band.

More details, including "Microsoft Band Bonus" (calorie bonus) here.

An email to LoseIt! indicates that the work is not complete, but should work with both Band 1 and Band 2. They say to watch their blog for details.

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I signed up for an account and connected it from their website, but considering they became a Microsoft partner for the Band/MS Health platform, I find it strange that there is no Windows Phone or universal app to easily enter meals. I didn't find it easy to enter food on the mobile website, and don't always remember what I've eaten by the time I get to a computer to access the full website.

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I signed up for an account and connected it from their website, but considering they became a Microsoft partner for the Band/MS Health platform, I find it strange that there is no Windows Phone or universal app to easily enter meals. I didn't find it easy to enter food on the mobile website, and don't always remember what I've eaten by the time I get to a computer to access the full website.
How does My Fitness Pal compare, as it acually has a WP app?

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Response from LoseIt:

Thank you for reaching out. We are using Windows Bridge for Android to build a Windows app. Microsoft has not finished this project yet, which is delaying our ability to launch the app.

Best,

Whitney

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Response from LoseIt:

Thank you for reaching out. We are using Windows Bridge for Android to build a Windows app. Microsoft has not finished this project yet, which is delaying our ability to launch the app.

Best,

Whitney
That's good to know that they are in the process of development, I was under the impression that they were just going to connect through the Health app and not have a stand alone version.

Wonder how the Android version is?

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Wonder how the Android version is?
I've loaded it, but haven't tried it - yet. It is a separate app from MS Health. From what I'm reading, you'd put your "intake" into LoseIt. It would get your activitiy (somehow) from the Band. And there would be an added tile on the Band that shows you some information from LoseIt.

David Goldwasser

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Will LoseIt take info from bike rides. My bike commute is my main daily exercise, and doesn't register as steps. Can LoseIt look at band total calorie count or is it just using steps?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
LoseIt.com:
Login to Loseit.com and go to Apps & Devices and connect under the Microsoft Band option. Enter your Microsoft Health username and password and you'll be automatically prompted to add the Lose It! tile to your band.

This isn't happening for me. I've setup my band so that it will sync to Loseit but I can't find a way to add a tile onto my band. Is this even possible yet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb