On 2 separate run, the GPS said it locked on a run but when I synced to the phone, the GPS information was missing or limited.

Run 1: 12 mile run. Took several tries for the GPS to lock but finally said it locked. During the run, I did get mile updates and pace reading. But I mainly run with the screen off. When I loaded the data, the GPS only recorded for miles 8-12.

Run 2: 3.5 mile run. Again the GPS said it locked but there was no GPS data. During this run, I paused the band and has to restart it. This resulted in a 1.5 mile run that did have all the GPS recorded.

The GPS is working. But not consistently.
    11-10-2015 11:26 AM
    I had this issue this morning. First time using the band to track a run in a month. GPS locked before I started the run - I specifically waited for a GPS lock before setting off. Band gave me km updates, paces etc, but upon concluding the run I had no GPS data. I did pause for approx 30 seconds after 3km/5km, but have done this before with no ill effects. Annoying.
    01-11-2016 07:57 AM
    Same issue, waited for a gps lock, and then no gps track data available....
    01-11-2016 09:57 AM
    I had this issue this morning. First time using the band to track a run in a month. GPS locked before I started the run - I specifically waited for a GPS lock before setting off. Band gave me km updates, paces etc, but upon concluding the run I had no GPS data. I did pause for approx 30 seconds after 3km/5km, but have done this before with no ill effects. Annoying.
    So the Health Dashboard doesn't show anything on the Run map, not even the first part of the run?
    01-12-2016 11:58 AM
    So the Health Dashboard doesn't show anything on the Run map, not even the first part of the run?
    On a 4 Km run, GPS only track 3km and 4km.
    01-19-2016 05:44 AM
    This happened to me today, ran 3.6 miles, but GPS only showed 3.1 miles recorded on MS Dashboard. I've been using Band 1 since Apr'15 and I've consistently got a GPS lock within a minute of starting a run and never had issues. Today, it took 3 attempts to get a GPS lock. When it uploaded to Strava, it only reported the 3.1 portion, despite MS Health Dashboard reflecting a total distance 3.6 miles.
    02-13-2016 02:01 PM
    I can only guess you were having a "bad GPS day". It happens - regardless of the device. The satellites are constantly moving, so on any given day, it's a different "GPS day".
    02-17-2016 02:53 PM