Band for $99 @MS...still worth it?

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
For all that it does, I'd say $99 is a good price - as long as you can live with somewhat clunky fit.

If you're not sure about forking over $249 for the latest and greatest, I think this is a good investment to help you decide what you want.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just got into Band 1 about 5 or 6 weeks ago.

YES.

Especially if your phone lacks Glance or SensorCore or Hey Cortana. I'm using it right now alongside BLU Win HD LTE and it makes the experience so much better...

But also the sheer convenience of wrist mounted notifications and voice command. I was previously using it alongside my 1520 and it is still a great enhancement.

Do it. Pull the trigger. It's a great price for what you can do with it.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Bought mine when it was 130. I thought I was late already to jump the (band)wagon. :D I'd say it's still a good buy.

luxnws

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
At $99, the original Band is a good deal for what it does. After using the Band for a while, If you find yourself interested in using a tracker on a daily basis, then you can upgrade to a more aesthetically pleasing Band 2 or (hopefully) a Band 3 next year. At worst if you later find out that an activity tracker isn't for you, you're only out $99.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs