Dead Battery

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
This morning I unplugged my Band from the charger, put it on and found that it wouldn't turn on. I tried the reset procedure and all I got was an icon with arrows pointing in opposite directions. So I assumed that the thing was good and dead.

However, when I got to work I plugged it in to the charger and it sprang to life, showing the battery at 0%.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the charger, but I have found that it's quite easy to mistakenly plug it in backwards. Without visual confirmation, and going by feel alone, it isn't obvious that it's connected backwards. Also, the icon that pops up when you're trying to reset isn't very informative. I'm used to devices showing me a dead battery icon when I try to turn them on.

So I can see people mistakenly believing they're stuck with a faulty device; I myself was convinced that I was going to be dealing with tech support today. So I figure this tip might be helpful.

Jason Burroughs1

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Any solution to this issue uselessrobot? I am experiencing the same issue but I cant even get it to respond to either button though. It will boot up and respond to the touch screen after plugging it in but will not charge?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte