UK Bands Shipping soon!

JasonKruys

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft have just attempted to take payment for my UK Band 2 - alerted by the fraud team declining the payment. All sorted now, and hopefully a sign Microsoft are shipping the Band 2 in the UK! :excited:

daymouse

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Got an email saying below so no luck yet!

"This email confirms that we've been able to successfully authorise payment for the full amount of your order. Please note that your account won't be charged until your order actually ships."

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Tempted to go with Amazon now! Got a feeling they will be more reliable than MS!
I rang up MS today looking to cancel my order and go with Amazon instead, there is no option to cancel my order on the order page and they weren't able to cancel it when I rang up either. No money has been taken from my account so it just adds to my negative experience of dealing with the MS Store.

daymouse

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I rang up MS today looking to cancel my order and go with Amazon instead, there is no option to cancel my order on the order page and they weren't able to cancel it when I rang up either. No money has been taken from my account so it just adds to my negative experience of dealing with the MS Store.

Yeah I was going to cancel and go with Amazon but they've ran out the of the medium now so will just stick with MS!

daymouse

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Just spoken to the online chat and they said this

"The packages are ready for UPS to pick them up. You can either receive the tracking number today by the end of day or tomorrow. The package will be delivered tomorrow."

Kristiyan Bogdanov

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I live in Germany and I ordered my Band to on the 28th of October from Amazon.co.uk. It was just dispatched to me. It seems not from the UK, but from an Amazon warehouse here in Germany. Amazon give me an estimated delivery date of 25 November. But I hope this is false, since I live in Cologne - 4th largest city in the country and there are a few Amazon warehouse locations near me. I hope I get it sooner. Will write again to share with you! I hope this helps somebody...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12