Notification center and email with android phone

ricardocr

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Hello
I am trying to sell my old band 1 to a friend that has an android phone and we noticed that we do not have a way to get notifications, any at all, the email tile is not present as well, is that a expected behavior? I was told that only Cortana was missing...

Thank you!

Rolyo

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I use my band with an Android phone and I have the email, text and phone tiles. These notify me of incoming and display a summary and there is also an option to reply with some. All I can suggest is to check the 'Manage Tiles' part of the Microsoft Health App to see if they are switched on.

ricardocr

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I use my band with an Android phone and I have the email, text and phone tiles. These notify me of incoming and display a summary and there is also an option to reply with some. All I can suggest is to check the 'Manage Tiles' part of the Microsoft Health App to see if they are switched on.

The think is the email and notification center is not showing up at the "Manage Tiles" menu, I can see everything else, except those 2

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I have notifications and email on mine. Which "email" does he have? Mine has two apps: GMail, and just "email" that works with MS Exchange, etc. I know the "mail" works with the "GMail" app. I don't use the other mail app that much.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I know it works with the Gmail app. I don't get much email on the "email" app, so I can't remember if it works with it or not. Never used Aqua mail. I believe you should get a notification from any app, but I'm not sure what/how much you'd see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss