The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I really want to love this. A few things. The left side of the strap where it meets the display is slightly higher than the right strap which is flush with the display. I feel the ridge and for a 200 device this is not acceptable.

I have used it less than an hour and already minor scuffs on metal buckle just by putting it on and off. What the hec?

I send text messages to myself to test notifications, which do arrive but I am given no option to reply. No keyboard nothing. Just read only. What the hec?

I am running latest Windows 10 preview build released today and hardly any notifications can be enabled. I can't turn on mail, calls, Facebook, messenger, twitter or notification center as I always get the error "Notifications are not supported in this version of Windows Phone". What the hec?

Cortana tile always says nothing new.

When I use voice in cortana to do a search it always says "Make sure Bluetooth is on and your phone is close by". What the hec?

I am amazed this product is released with so many problems out of the box.

I have unpaired, reset, rebooted etc. No joy. Anyone who can solve these problems for me gets a huge hug.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    CygnusOrion likes this.
    11-18-2015 09:50 PM
    I really want to love this. A few things. The left side of the strap where it meets the display is slightly higher than the right strap which is flush with the display. I feel the ridge and for a 200 device this is not acceptable.

I have used it less than an hour and already minor scuffs on metal buckle just by putting it on and off. What the hec?

I send text messages to myself to test notifications, which do arrive but I am given no option to reply. No keyboard nothing. Just read only. What the hec?

I am running latest Windows 10 preview build released today and hardly any notifications can be enabled. I can't turn on mail, calls, Facebook, messenger, twitter or notification center as I always get the error "Notifications are not supported in this version of Windows Phone". What the hec?

Cortana tile always says nothing new.

When I use voice in cortana to do a search it always says "Make sure Bluetooth is on and your phone is close by". What the hec?

I am amazed this product is released with so many problems out of the box.

I have unpaired, reset, rebooted etc. No joy. Anyone who can solve these problems for me gets a huge hug.

Well your first problem may be you keep misspelling heck.
    On a more serious note, it would seem like you may have a defective Band 2. I would try to swap it out if you're still within the return policy. Then again you are running W10M which isn't as stable as 8.1 would be.

The only thing I can say is make sure you're up to date on the band itself and on the Microsoft Health app.
    11-18-2015 10:35 PM
    Heck hec schmeck! This is not a spelling competition ๐Ÿ˜Š

Am on latest builds of app, band and phone.

So what I want to know is anyone on latest Windows 10 build (10586) have all the notifications I said can't be enabled... working?

Last edited by tboy2000; 11-19-2015 at 04:25 AM.
    11-18-2015 11:01 PM
    Heck hec schmeck!..........Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    So is your B2 connected to Windows phone or Android phone?
    11-19-2015 04:52 PM
    Windows phone. In fact I solved the problem. Store app did not tell me there was an update for Microsoft Health app. Now all works except cortana voice use and keyboard to reply. Keeps saying connecting.

11-19-2015 05:41 PM
    Not sure if these are Band 2 problems or Windows 10 Mobile pre-release problems. I've got my Band 2 paired with my Windows 8.1 Mobile, it's working flawlessly. No problems with Cortana, texts are working as expected, keyboard is fine. I don't know about the band / screen bump, I don't have that on my band.
    11-19-2015 05:50 PM
    Windows phone. In fact I solved the problem. Store app did not tell me there was an update for Microsoft Health app. Now all works except cortana voice use and keyboard to reply. Keeps saying connecting.

Yeah, I switched back to WP8.1 because cortana still isn't working with the band on W10M. I hoped they would fix that with the release of band 2, but, no. It's still an ongoing issue.
    11-19-2015 05:58 PM
    I've paired 2 bands today, both to Windows Phone 8.1 and the only issue I faced was when one had a connection issue to reply to text messages, but after syncing again via the Health app the issue was resolved and has been fine since. It seems you may have run in to a few problems with pre release W10M.
    11-19-2015 05:59 PM
    What the hec is going on?
    11-19-2015 11:16 PM
    I was hoping the notification center tile works on w10m, so I don't have enable so many tiles just for all those notifications, instead only one for all. But however w10m might have issue for that. Which makes me wonder anyone try the new Lumia 950(xl) with the band 2 yet. Really can't go back to 8.1 once you try the w10m.
    11-22-2015 08:03 PM
    Heck hec schmeck! This is not a spelling competition ๐Ÿ˜Š

Am on latest builds of app, band and phone.

So what I want to know is anyone on latest Windows 10 build (10586) have all the notifications I said can't be enabled... working?

Go back to win8.1 phone. Everything seems to work fine and that's what i'm using.
    11-23-2015 07:51 PM
    Yeah I wonder who this product is for. It seems Microsoft is releasing products these days(Surface Book, Surface Pro, Band) just because and not to address any real need in the marketplace.
    11-23-2015 11:57 PM
    I wish there would be actionable notifications when using the band with Android.

Are they actionable when used with W8.1/W10 phone?
    11-23-2015 11:58 PM
    Yeah I wonder who this product is for. It seems Microsoft is releasing products these days(Surface Book, Surface Pro, Band) just because and not to address any real need in the marketplace.
    Yet they're selling quite well.
    11-24-2015 04:09 AM