Screen Protector in UK?

podsnap

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I've not got a band yet but have been looking for screen protectors for when I do. Not found one yet other than on the Microsoft site:
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...t-Band-2%2FproductID.325753800&token=9oEB0qsr

Which is pretty expensive at ?13 (at least they don't charge postage as well!).

Gorilla Glass is an excellent start but it by no means prevents scratches and cracks (as most smartphone owners can attest), it's just a lot more resistant than normal glass.

chrisjbsc

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I tried to post a link... but I am not allowed to until I have posted 10 posts :-(
So, for a protector that has lots of good reviews from the USA, look at Amazon in the UK and a product called Skinomi Matteskin. Product Number B0169EMAEO.

slysy

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
From what I have read, the clasp is quite vulnerable to scratches as well. Some of the screen protectors in the US such as ArmorSuit seem to come with a protector for the clasp too. Would like something like that ideally! Looks like the one on MS store does not come with that

slysy

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I tried to post a link... but I am not allowed to until I have posted 10 posts :-(
So, for a protector that has lots of good reviews from the USA, look at Amazon in the UK and a product called Skinomi Matteskin. Product Number B0169EMAEO.

Thanks for the suggestion, however that seller dispatches from the USA (even when bought via Amazon UK). So receiving the product would be very slow. Do you know if it includes a protector for the clasp?

pratishk

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought the one from amazon UK and it was delivered before I got the band and delivery from skinomi is really quick. Band came yesterday so will try the protector tomorrow

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos