New to the band 2 please help

richxps

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi I love the band two but I need a little help. I use a stationary bike for my cardio what can I choose on the band for this ? I only see bike , run,golf, weights ? Also when I try a workout the HR goes up to 180 in minutes which is incorrect , is it defective or is a update needed?
Last is what is the most accurate way to wear it screen under wrist or above ? Thanks

mkg3

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
I use bicycle tile on B2 when on stationary bicycle. I do this all the time. Just turn off GPS and its just fine, as you start the bicycle tile.

I wear B2 face up on outside of my wrist.

As for HR going up to 180 in a minute, I donnno.

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes, use the bike tile with gps off. I was having the same issue with spiking hr at the beginning of an activity. I did a full reset (Sync, remove band from MS Health, unpair band from phone, uninstall app, restart phone, reset band, re-install app, set up band) and for my next trainer session it tracked correctly. Don't know whether it will last, but it appears to have fixed it.

Babs75

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Please keep us posted on this. I'm interested to know how this works. Too bad you have to constantly reset, sync, uninstall, reinstall, etc. Seems like they could have made it more user friendly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750