Help with Vo2 Max please! :-/

senrabwh

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I have the Band 2 and I can not get the Vo2 max reading to come up. It says do at least 5 runs or bike rides to get the reading. I have done close to 10 bike rides with a very elevated heart rate, up yo 160+. On my dashboard, nothing.... Anyone know how to get it to show up? Thanks in advance!!

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the Missing Vo2 Max Club. We have a big tent, and all are welcome.

Are you getting 1 min and 2 min Ending HR readings after your work outs? There seems to be a connection there. Lots of discussion about this on the Band 1 since the feature was released, and many people seem to never get it, try as they might.

With Band 1, those of us who bought it in the first six months were not promised that, so it wasn't a big deal. But Band 2 users were promised that at the Oct 6 new product event, so I think it would be prudent for MS to fix this.

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Are you looking in the right place for it? With Band 1 it was right on the main page of the web portal. Now it is on the 'About Me' page. You probably knew that, but where they moved it, I thought I'd check.

ajj3085

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Mine finally appeared too, three weeks after i got it. You need to do strenuous runs or bikes. My first runs have had light cardio benefit but most lately have been maintaining. So maybe a five good maintaining or higher will trigger it. I wish it'd say which ones it used to calculate.

kds

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Did Microsoft give you your VO2 max yet? If so, how long did it take or how many exercise did it take to get it?

ATAcapt

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I have the Band 2 and also had the Band 1 and have 58 rides covering just under 1000 miles and still do not have a VO2 max.

senrabwh

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Did Microsoft give you your VO2 max yet? If so, how long did it take or how many exercise did it take to get it?

Over 20 hard rides and still no Vo2 Max... Pulse was up in the 160's.... Not sure how this works.... I suspect marketing horse manure.....

JustArran

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Ive had my Band 2 about 2 months, roughly 3 runs a week and Ive just got my VO2 stat.

However, it says im Elite, which I dont think is very accurate sadly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism