Any Band 2 Black Friday Deals?

evillama

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Been trolling the web for "secret" Microsoft (brick & mortar) Store deals on the Band 2?

Looking for a reason to sit outside my mall store at 5:30am on Friday. Don't need a laptop, tablet, monitor, games, or any of that stuff. Just got a Lumia 950 from AT&T on Monday.

Hoping that the Band 2 will be on sale, but can't find a thing. Any rumors?

ENV

Babs75

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm hoping they drop the price after the holidays. Then I might get one, provided they fix the problems they're having with it.

cronolink2002

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Microsoft has a thing they do entry year in December. I forget what they call it but everyday for like two weeks they have one or two really good deals to drag people into their stores. I'm hoping for a good deal on the band 2 or even the original if it's cheap enough.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft has a thing they do entry year in December. I forget what they call it but everyday for like two weeks they have one or two really good deals to drag people into their stores. I'm hoping for a good deal on the band 2 or even the original if it's cheap enough.

The original is $79 at MSFT store online. Use your Bing Rewards points to get an additional $10 off. At that price it is a real bargain!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo