Microsoft Health Software Conflict, can I get some help?

Rollin Whitman

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Microsoft Health Software Conflict

Microsoft Health Software Conflict - Title

Both my wife and I have Bands. She has an original Band and I have a Band 2. We share the same MSN Account (so e-mail sharing is easy) and both have Windows phones. The Microsoft Health software only allows you (directs you with out asking for a choice) to go to our shared MSN Account under these conditions even though we have separate e-mail accounts - mine is an MSN account and hers is a Hotmail account. According to the Microsoft Help Desk the only fix current is to reset one our phone and reset the MSN Account pointer. This is a VER BAD solution and is not referenced in any of the Band documentation. Further more it takes some investigation to determine that this is the underlining problem. It also turns out with both Android phones and iphones they have the option to choose an account when signing into the Microsoft Health software. So in trying to promote Windows phone Microsoft has created a problem in NOT allowing Window phone owners to choose an account of their choice.

Has anyone established a clean working around without resetting a Windows phone?

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I would suggest you each use a separate MSN account to log into Windows/phone. But then you can use a shared account for a single email box and Groove/Store etc. Sounds like you have multiples already as you have your own email addresses...

Rollin Whitman

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I appreciate the reply but you have to RESET the phone to change the MSN Account. Not an option since we both have a lot of stuff on each Windows phone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rikazkhan