Extremely angry about microsoft band

Andrei Savescu

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I have ordered a Microsoft Band from amazon.co.uk.
It came, I opened it, connected to energy and tried to pair with my phone.
It paired, but then stuck at Sorry I cant find your band and on the band it says you're paired, go back to app to continue.
What can i do because I am starting to lose my calm.
Thanks in advance.

grasuandrei

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
The update is only available on Windows Phone. I use Android. I will wait few days to see if Android also will receive it and i'll give it a try.
It has something to do with the phone, since it works flawless on my wife's phone Asus Zenfone 2

Alexander Long

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Just try to pair under the phone's Bluetooth setting, see if you can do that first.
If not, then if might be either your phone does not support Bluetooth v4 smart or your band is dysfunctional, and you might need to do exchange.
If you can find it under the Bluetooth setting, then pair it with your phone, and then reinstall the app, open it, and click "add band" , choose which band 1 or 2, and then your band should be there.
EDIT: LOOKS LIKE your phone doesn't support the version of Bluetooth that support, which is bad, because almost all other wearable are using Bluetooth 4 smart, then you need a new phone. Another possibility is your android version, if it is lower than 4.3, then it might be issue of compatibility of the app.

grasuandrei

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I paired it but still dont work.
Reinstalled app but not working.
Phone Bluetooth version v4.0, A2DP, LE.
Android version 5.0.2.
I just cant figure out what is going on.....I talked last night with a Microsoft Support guy which told me we exhausted all troubleshooting methods. It's something about my phone which not let me sync the Band. But I dont know what....

Anthony Kopas4

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
I had same issue on my Windows Phone. It worked on my Wife's same exact phone but not mine. Set up new account and signed into Health app with new account and worked! Not happy but at least it works now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster