Correct way to fit the Band 2

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Just bought my Band 2, I'm really excited about it.
I got a small size after measuring it, but I don't know just how tight I should wear it.
Right now, it's almost in the next to last clasp "slot", and it's fine, it's not too tight though. I can tighten it more, and it's not too bad, but it would be noticeably tight.

I have small wrists. The way I'm wearing it right now makes it tight enough in the front and back, but whereas it's no necessarily loose on the sides, I can fit one of my thin fingers between then strap and my wrist in the part where the clasp begins.

If I shake my hand too much it feels like it could slide up or down a bit, but it kinda doesn't.

I fear it might be a little bit too loose. But on the other hand I don't want to make it too tight. Is there a way to tell when you wear it just right? Is there any difference in readings or something? I get what I think is a normal HR, around 80 or a bit below. And I tried running a bit to make the HR go higher and it does, even though it doesn't update just automatically (it kinda jumped to the 100s, maybe it's the way it works.

So, I welcome any tips on how tight or loose this great device has to be worn to work right.

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Love my Band 2. Mine is worn just tight enough, that it leaves a very slight, small square indentation on my skin,under the screen. I wear it left side, inside wrist. All functions work perfectly for me, wearing it this way

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Love my Band 2. Mine is worn just tight enough, that it leaves a very slight, small square indentation on my skin,under the screen. I wear it left side, inside wrist. All functions work perfectly for me, wearing it this way

That's what I mean, just how tight it needs to be. I get the square too most of the time, I think it could be a way to tell it's tight enough, I guess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon