Build 2.0.3923.0 26 R

reapershouse

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Just got an update for my MB2 looks like they added music controls and activity reminder along with a notification tile. Hopefully they fixed the keyboard and cortana reply in messages to work more consistently and not able to connect even though it'll be connected and just received something from the phone.

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Is this update only available through the phone with updated Microsoft Health app? I'm currently downloading the updated app on my phone, but when I connect the Band 2 via USB and check for updates using the Band Sync App on my computer, it says there are no updates available.

Tonio78

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
You need to update the phone and then open the Health app. You'll se the "novelties" dot; when you go there it will ask you if you want to update. Just did so and everything is present, music controls, activity reminder, etc. :cool:

PS. Volume control is a bit funny by swipe/hold left or right for up or down.

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I've got the update now through my phone, but I still think it's strange that the Sync App's "Check for Update" button can't find this update. Is it not logical to think the Health app on phones and the Sync App on PC would connect to the same backend services for syncing and downloading updates?

ettibbar

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm next door in Ireland and have it.

The Microsoft Health app on my Android updated last night and then prompted me to update the Band. I've used the Music controls - very nice - but haven't seen the inactivity monitor work yet: I'm moving around too much! :wink:

Teeceman

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm next door in Ireland and have it.

The Microsoft Health app on my Android updated last night and then prompted me to update the Band. I've used the Music controls - very nice - but haven't seen the inactivity monitor work yet: I'm moving around too much! :wink:

I'm in the UK and after updating the Android Microsoft Health app last night I got offered the Band update.

Cheers guys, I'm on IOS so still waiting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs