Tried using fitness syncer. Syncs activities but no steps. Any other ideas to sync steps with fitbit?
    12-15-2015 02:03 AM
    Im also using fitnesssyncer and struggling to get it to work as I would like it to.
    From my experience fitnesssyncer only transfers your Microsoft Health step count to fitbit as a walking activity at the end of that day which keeps you unranked with your fitbit friends... So I have set up fitbit to use my phone as a device which activated the step tile within fitbit and fitbit collects steps directly from my phone so I can now be ranked amongst my fitbit friends. The thing iv noticed today is that now is that the next day when I look at my previous steps is that they have pretty much doubled. Which is likely to be because of the walking activity data transferred by fitnesssyncer.

Anyone else experiencing this. Any solutions?
    04-10-2016 06:29 PM
    Well since Fitbit and Microsoft are competing in the fitness race I seriously doubt that it will ever be able to sync steps. Unless one goes belly up and both are going strong it wont happen anytime soon. Or there will be a program that will be able to do it but will be ridiculous and super complicated to do it and will have to manually do it and not worth it. Or is Microsoft and Fitbit come up with a deal then the next future generations not current ones will be able to sync possibly. Ill keep an eye out for one but haven't seen one yet.
    04-23-2016 05:48 PM
    What OS are you on? For iOS you can use Band Sync to upload your activity to Apple Health and then use Sync Solver to take your activity from Apple Health to FitBit. That is what I do. However Kee in mind, FitBit no longer allows for third party steps to compete only active calories.
    04-24-2016 01:57 PM