I have tried it with stock music player, Google Play Music, Groove Music and it just won't connect. All other notifications are working well. Am I missing something?
    12-21-2015 03:35 PM
    I don't know if this is applicable to your situation, but I've noticed that if you're playing the music through Bluetooth headphones or radio you must connect to your Band before connecting to whatever device your playing through. Otherwise it never connects.
    driedl likes this.
    12-21-2015 03:57 PM
    No other bluetooth items connected, it's strange
    12-22-2015 04:14 PM
    I have tried it with stock music player, Google Play Music, Groove Music and it just won't connect. All other notifications are working well. Am I missing something?
    Hi glbsolutions,

What model of phone are you using, and what version of Android is it running? I'll see if I can help you out.
    12-22-2015 04:18 PM
    It's an Allview P8 Energy (not popular I know) running stock Android 5.1. MS Health is upto date, when I double click the button on the band it says connecting but then just reverts back to previous screen. It is connected find via bluetooth as all alerts come through correctly.
    12-22-2015 06:16 PM
    Unfortunately I cannot find any information on that particular phone, but thankfully phone specific problems on Android 5.x and 6.0 are rare (I haven't seen any phone model specific problems since 4.3!)

We are working on a fix for a handful of Android Bluetooth issues where we will be more resilient to errors. Until then here are some suggestions, if these don't work reply and let me know and I can escalate the complexity of the steps. :)

• Reboot the phone
    • Uninstall and reinstall the health app
    • If you are paired to any wireless speakers in your house, remove the pairing on the phone, some speakers keep their connection open all the time.
    • If you have another phone available, try setting yourself up on that phone and seeing if music controls work

If none of those work, let me know.
    12-22-2015 10:37 PM
    Mine were working fine until I got the Android 6.0 Marshmallow upgrade on my Moto X 2014. Now, the Band connects for one second to my music, then switches over indefinitely to "connecting." I've tried all the steps and nothing works.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    12-29-2015 09:32 AM