The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    This is with an Android phone and support told me to update the band by deinstalling the phone app and reinstalling. I checked and the band is at the latest firmware I believe. I only bought the band 2 days ago and it updated itself then.

Does anyone else have this issue ?
    12-24-2015 10:36 PM
    Hi Roy,

This spends on your version of Android and your Email client. Whatever shows up in the notification center (or on your lock screen) is what we have access to. We're working to improve this, but as it is, updates to email apps can change what we are able to send down to your band.
    12-25-2015 07:28 PM
    Hi there thanks for the reply. So I installed Outlook for Android and also enabled notifications on the lock screen. Now when I get an email to that Outlook account I have verified I can see the subject and body in the notification area ON THE PHONE itself. Please see attached screen shot..

But the band still only shows the Subject.

I have android 5.1.1 on a samsung galaxy s5 and would like to know WHAT email client will work with this version of Android if anything.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails screenshot_2015-12-25-18-11-14.jpg  
    12-25-2015 08:22 PM
    Hi RoySwift,

It is a combo of email client + Android verison. Unfortunately I do not directly work on the Android client so I do not know exactly what their limitations are, although I've seen some very strange behavior with some email clients.

I'll send your screenshot off to our Android app team so they can investigate.
    12-26-2015 02:07 AM
    I use a LG stylo android cell phone with a Thunderbird [by Mozilla] email client and it works perfectly you might want to try that and you can use multiple email accounts with it.
    12-26-2015 06:53 AM
    I use a LG stylo android cell phone with a Thunderbird [by Mozilla] email client and it works perfectly you might want to try that and you can use multiple email accounts with it.
    Thanks - I am having difficulty finding this on the Play Store - could you send me a screen shot or a link as to the exact name ?

Thanks in advance
    12-26-2015 09:15 AM
    Hi there DevBent - looks like this is an issue with more people than me: Have a look at this thread and see what others are seeing. Maybe an issue with Android version 5.1.x ? Read all the way to the bottom and see we have issues on another Samsung and a Motorola all running a later version of Android than Kitkat.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/b...6-86801ad6b0e3
    01-01-2016 02:09 PM
    Hi there DevBent - looks like this is an issue with more people than me: Have a look at this thread and see what others are seeing. Maybe an issue with Android version 5.1.x ? Read all the way to the bottom and see we have issues on another Samsung and a Motorola all running a later version of Android than Kitkat.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/b...6-86801ad6b0e3
    I have a Nexus 5 running Android 6, in my pocket, I'm aware of the problems! I poke the Android team about it on a regular basis. I'll be trying to raise the priority of this issue higher going forward.
    01-01-2016 07:28 PM
    Thank you - how can I raise the priority because all I get from MSoft support is reinstall, reinitialize BS, no one in the support group has admitted this is a bug. Is there an email address I can use to log a ticket or a URL that I can enter in details... If you refer me to answers.mircosoft.com and tell me to post in there I would have to refer you back to MSoft not admitting things or reading the forum as I am not getting joy there :-)

Basically your people seem to give the quickest answer without taking any time to research and it just frustrates users - I am in the Software / Hardware industry and the best thing you can do as a company is admit there is a bug and move on to fix it. People would prefer to hear that than nothing or being told to power off and on again :-)

Thanks Devbent you are the only MSoft person who is making any sense.
    01-02-2016 12:30 PM