Starbucks Tile disappeared - I cant see it in the list to get it back.how can I get it back?

RoySwift

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Starbucks Tile disappeared - I cant see it in the list to get it back..

Hi there maybe I am missing something very simple but it just disappeared and now I cant seem to get it back anywhere. I had my card number entered and it was showing as a tile.

decider

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Starbucks Tile disappeared - I cant see it in the list to get it back..

Where do you find the Starbucks app? I do not find it when I look in the store?

RoySwift

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site

I think it was installed with the Band when I got it.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

It's under the "Manage Tiles" in the MS Health app. It might be location sensitive. It might not work outside of the US.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

It's under the "Manage Tiles" in the MS Health app. It might be location sensitive. It might not work outside of the US.
It looks like it is US-only.
From this official site:
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][h=2]Lifestyle[/h][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
39297ff7-79ed-4032-a81e-3b4d761c0e45.jpg
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][h=3]Starbucks[/h][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Pay at Starbucks with your Microsoft Band. Simply link your Microsoft Health app to your Starbucks Card, order at any Starbucks location in the US, and pay with your Microsoft Band. It's convenient and easy. To continue paying with your band, join My Starbucks Rewards? loyalty program atMy Starbucks Rewards? | Starbucks Coffee Company
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member