Question for Band 1 and 2 Owners: Where on your wrist do you wear your band?

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm not referring to the face of the band being outside versus inside. I'm asking do you wear your band below the wrist bone (A) or above the wrist bone (B). For anyone who has tried both, is there any different in telemetry accuracy? After trying on the band, I find wearing it below the wrist bone to be more comfortable than above it.
wrist.jpg

Black3ternity

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm wearing it below the bone (B).
I would never dare to wear it in spot A. Looks and feels uncomfortable as hell. Because then you can't move your wrist properly from my imagination.

Regards,

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Band 1.

I can't wear it in position A.

I use B, screen on inside of wrist buttons toward elbow. I can't answer about telemetry because I can't use position A long enough. :winktongue:

mkg3

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
I used to have B1, and now B2.

I've always worn my Band (1&2) loosely so that it moves in both position A and B as depicted.

Captain_Eric

Dec 31, 2007
Visit site
Fun question. For me, position B, above the bone, at least when golfing, so as to allow free movement of the wrist, which works just fine. I'd wear it in the same place when at the gymn. Candidly, the rest of the time, I don't know. Pleased to say I forget about it.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Currently rocking a Band 1.

I wear it at the B position. I don't know if it'd really make a difference in terms of telemetry, but it's certainly more comfortable and convenient at the B position. It also stays out of the way more often. Make it easier to type on a keyboard, cuddle with the wife, etc.

coolbreeze78

Nov 11, 2004
Visit site
For those of you who wear it screen in, is it all scratched up (from typing, resting on a table, etc)? My band 1 was hella scratched to hell...I know it's gorilla glass, but it's not impervious to scratching.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Since early October on Band 1 and it is looking good. The screen protector has taken a couple bumps, but they have all smoothed right out.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Band 1: Position B, screen outward.

Position A seems like ti would restrict wrist motion and create stress on the Band. But then I rarely wear long sleeve shirts. I can see how that could change one's view.

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
`
Band 1: Position B, screen outward.

Position A seems like ti would restrict wrist motion and create stress on the Band. But then I rarely wear long sleeve shirts. I can see how that could change one's view.

I wear it in A and don't find it getting stressed, normally. When I go to the gym, and do weight training, I move it to B.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium