Changing the order of the tiles on the Band

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I recently performed a hard reset on my phone, and as a result had to reload everything from scratch. When it came to the MS Health app, it was kind of a pain to get it to pair with the Band, I ended up having to factory reset the Band and then pair it. So using the Health app, I picked the tiles I want and updated the band - no problem.

At the top of the Manage Tiles pages is the arrow saying that the order of the tiles can be rearranged. I've done this previously a number of times. However now I'm unable to slide any tiles around to change their positions. Is there some kind of unlock switch that has to be set first? I don't remember having to do this before, I could just slide them left or right. The instructions on the app even say just press on a tile icon and position it in the right spot, but they won't move.

Any suggestions?

pedenske

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried to press and hold, then try to move them around, as if you're rearranging your home screen? For me that is what I have to do but it doesn't have any feedback to know if you're actually doing anything so it was hard to find initially.

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
It happened to me once where I couldn't rearrange the tiles. I forgot how I fixed it. Either I terminated the app and restarted it. Or I rebooted the phone.

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I was trying to hold the tile, then move it, no luck. So I shut my phone off and started it back up, now everything is working as expected.