Plans for Apple Health integration?

anon(7822191)

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I had a microsoft band, and I'm pretty sure it 's the coolest/ best fitness wearable on the market. I'll get a band 2 soon, probably, but I'm wondering if microsoft health will ever send data to apple health app? I'm not sure why it can't already...

And while you're here, is the screen improved at all on the band 2? I remember the band 1's screen scratched SOO easy. Will I need a screen protector again??

Thanks

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I had a microsoft band, and I'm pretty sure it 's the coolest/ best fitness wearable on the market. I'll get a band 2 soon, probably, but I'm wondering if microsoft health will ever send data to apple health app? I'm not sure why it can't already...
In that sense, I think MS and Apple are direct competitors. I could be wrong, but I don't see that happening.

And while you're here, is the screen improved at all on the band 2? I remember the band 1's screen scratched SOO easy. Will I need a screen protector again??
The screen wasn't the problem, the bezel was. And yes, that's much improved. But you might want a protector for the clasp..... That scratches really easily on the 2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo