Band 2 with IOS

mdram

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
My wife got me a Band 2 for Christmas and she really liked it. Of course it works great with my 920 but she's running IOS. She decided to get one for herself but seems like things are lacking (understandably) on the IOS side. For example, she uses Outlook on IOS for mail and calendar but the Band won't show this. Seems like it will only support the default mail app right now? Are there apps besides Health and Fitness for the Band on IOS? I have quite a few for my 920 to customize wallpaper and show sensors etc. She really liked the "Show my Band" app on my 920 and was asking how she could show the gyroscope and accelerometer on her phone.

devbent

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
My wife got me a Band 2 for Christmas and she really liked it. Of course it works great with my 920 but she's running IOS. She decided to get one for herself but seems like things are lacking (understandably) on the IOS side. For example, she uses Outlook on IOS for mail and calendar but the Band won't show this. Seems like it will only support the default mail app right now? Are there apps besides Health and Fitness for the Band on IOS? I have quite a few for my 920 to customize wallpaper and show sensors etc. She really liked the "Show my Band" app on my 920 and was asking how she could show the gyroscope and accelerometer on her phone.

I don't use Outlook on IOS myself, but my friends who do have told me that it is possible to have the Outlook calendar integrate with the phone's calendar, at which point events will show up on the band.

It looks like the Windows Central app list can still be found here.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster