Rearrange MS Health APP Tiles

campbellc

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to delete or at least rearrange the tiles on the MS Health app? Currently the sleep tile is third amd since I don't use my Band 2 to track sleep I'd like to just delete it from the main tile. Any suggestions?

indiW

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Sorry this is not an answer to your question,
I normally like the freedom of Android and I find this tiles business rather primitive.
I am more into widgets and more sleek android UI, some of the other fitness apps on Android looks really cool,
I am struggling to come to terms with this watery cold blue Band 2 app
When did one last saw all the gym walls painted in dark Blue??!

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

lynehanmmike

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
On the Microsoft Health app (at least the Windows Phone version) there are a range of personalization options - including managing the tiles that appear on the band and changing the colour. To get to these options- go to the hamburger menu up the top, then under device settings "Personalize Band" to change the colour and background or "Manage Tiles" to show or hide tiles.

I am not sure about the android app, but all the screen shots I have seen are identical to the Windows Phone version. So the same options might be there as well?

indiW

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Sure, we can change the colours of band tiles, I was kind of expecting a similar option for the app as well.

On the other hand, band has more sensors than the international space lab but there is absolutely minimal utilisation of all that data on any of the tiles.

A simplest example, skin temperature figures, I like to see some live feed back of that data on to my band itself or to the phone how my skin temperature goes up with pre warmup exercise,

No question it's a cool device but it's been very much under utilised by the development team, whether it's tiles or data.

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Yup! I know with garmin connect you can drag and arrange tiles as you want. It would be nice to be able to do the same with the Band 2 tiles on both the phone and desktop app.

mkg3

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
I, too, would like to be able to rearrange/customize the tiles on MSHealth app. I don't like the order of listing as is.

Additionally, it would be great if the phone is turned sideways, it rotates and shows two column of tiles.

As for the color, not great but it is not a big deal. Would be interesting if the color matched the Band screen color/pattern.

indiW

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I find data presentations are so boring, not having a live widget is a big problem for me.

Band 2 collect so much data but very little come to the app.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'd also like to know if there's a way to remove that tile. I've got that Facebook tile permanently stuck at the top of the list, reminding me that no one in my friend's list has a Band.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos