Has anyone bought a Band that was too big or small and returned it for one the fits better?

Griffdude13

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
I bought a large, but it has quite the loose fit, should've gone for medium. I bought it from Best Buy, anyone know if they will allow me to switch out? I didnt see anything regarding exchanges on wearable technology on their website. . .

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
It's a bummer that you didn't try them on before purchasing to determine what size. But you should be able to return it and buy the right size as long as it's not damaged and you purchased it within the appropriate time period.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Nope.

I went to BestBuy and they had a sizer and it worked well. I was right on the line between medium and small. They guy said go with small because it was adjustable. Fits perfectly. Medium would have been too big or I'd have to set it to the tightest fitting. Plus I had 14 days to exchange it. I guess if I really wanted, I could have tried it on in the store.

Hope you can exchange it. The fit will make a difference on your readings.

I bought a large, but it has quite the loose fit, should've gone for medium. I bought it from Best Buy, anyone know if they will allow me to switch out? I didnt see anything regarding exchanges on wearable technology on their website. . .

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I've done it at the Microsoft store - no hassles. No idea about Best Buy, but the website says you have a 15 day return policy. So you should be able to exchange, or at least return and buy what you want in that time period.

Multispeed

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Well, I would love to buy one but Microsoft forgot to have a XL version. I have 230mm wrist and the bigger band only gets to 206mm wrist size.

That's a big overlook from MS. They really have a hard time to get it right :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon