MS Health Not Syncing with Runkeeper

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Recently picked up the Band 2. Works great along with the app.

The issue I'm running into is data from MS Health is not syncing with Runkeeper. Anyone else run into this issue?

One work around that I read was to create a new @Outlook account, which I did, but still getting the same issue.

I've made the required connections, but nothing is syncing. I've run out of places to search, so thought I'd post up here.

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I think I figured it out.

Today, I took a little walk during lunch. I activated the Run tile to record an activity. After I completed the activity, it uploaded to Runkeeper.

What I was looking for was individual number of steps I'm taking on a daily bases, not just activities that I'm doing. Looks like the number of steps are not being uploaded to RK, only Activities and the data which is related to a particular activity.

To me, the number of steps are important because of insurance health fund purposes. Whenever I get to a certain number of steps for a certain level, I gain funds into our health fund that my wife's company provides. So it's not the activities I'm doing that matters, all the insurance cares is the number of steps that's being logged.

I guess for now, I have to wear both my FitBit Flex and Band 2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos