How comfortable is the Band 2?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How comfortable is the band 2?

I have the band 1 and it starts to hurt my wrist after about 2 days straight of wearing without a break. As such I take it off when I sleep and I miss out on the sleep tracking functions. I am considering an upgrade to the band 2 but would really like to know if it is more comfortable to wear for days at a time.

anon(5327127)

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The band 2 is FAR better for comfort than the Band 1.

I found the Band 1 to be a bit annoying as I don't wear a watch so, for me, it was the first wearable I'd used for over 20 years. The band 2... so far isn't as annoying. Recommended.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I haven't worn a watch like item in 20+ years due to it not being comfortable. the 1st 2-3 days drove me nuts! now, 1 month later, i feel naked without the band 2 on my wrist.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: How comfortable is the band 2?

Its fine. The clasp (other than the scratching) is pretty cool design, so it makes adjusting easy and a good range. It isn't hard to find a good setting to make it fit to your liking.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Re: How comfortable is the band 2?

I stopped wearing watches years ago (there are clocks everywhere and with a smart phone who needs one) and when I got the B2 I was worried about the comfort. Going on a month of having one now and I can honestly say it doesn't bother me at all, in fact, I often don't even remember I got it on.

Sent from my Surface 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3