Awards/Badges

ShawnC13

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
I am just wondering if there is an app that works with the band that you can get badges/awards like the fitbit does for say flights of stairs climed or distance? Anyone know of one?

HOTDAWG

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft Health gives you badges - are they not what you were expecting? It would kind of be nice to define your own...

luxnws

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I am just wondering if there is an app that works with the band that you can get badges/awards like the fitbit does for say flights of stairs climed or distance? Anyone know of one?

They log personal bests 'badges' on the Health dashboard. The affirmations on the Health app are pretty low key and understated compared to other fitness apps.

Who knows. If Microsoft is committed to fitness devices it could look for a third party app to integrate into its current Health app. They already bought Acompli, Sunrise and Wunderlist to beef up their mobile app lineup.

ShawnC13

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
I didn't see any in there I looked under history which had the trophy and it is just the history of my sleep. Where else would I look?

indiW

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I have been crying out for a much better, much energising and much motivating UI from the band 2 app.. Not sure whether it is ever going to appear...
Even the little rewards I get seems to stuck at 799 calories, so it doesn't matter how much calories I burn, I never get any rewards.

2016-01-03 16.35.33.jpg

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss