B2 for just ?149 in the UK

indiW

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Less than 3 months ago I paid & ?199, I just feel like this is daylight robbery by MS, if this drop was after at least 1 year it would have been reasonable but less than 3 months...

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Less than 3 months ago I paid & ?199, I just feel like this is daylight robbery by MS, if this drop was after at least 1 year it would have been reasonable but less than 3 months...

That's what happens when you are an early adopter :).

I wonder how people will feel when their first gen apple watch price falls dramatically when the apple watch 2 is released :p.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Normal price is $249 US. It had been on sale a couple of times for $199 (Christmas and Valentine's gift time frame). But now it's on sale for $174. Which is a pretty steep drop for something only 4 months old.

It would be interesting to know why.

indiW

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Normal price is $249 US. It had been on sale a couple of times for $199 (Christmas and Valentine's gift time frame). But now it's on sale for $174. Which is a pretty steep drop for something only 4 months old.

It would be interesting to know why.

I just feels that MS got me to buy an exceptionally over priced item.
I have no marketing knowledge however, even with my little knowledge... I just feel devaluing an item this fast by more than 25%... It doesn't tell much about the item..
I can't even imagine Apple dropping iPhone prices by 25% within 3 months of coming to the market.

Teeceman

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
The design is flawed and Microsoft know this, there are post popping up on the net and their uservoice site and some foreign sites too. So quick discounting and getting rid of the stock early is probably prudent. If a problem occurs they will just replace it or conversely say that the problem arose because of abuse.
I for one cannot believe that my Band 2 broke well before my original band did.

indiW

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
The design is flawed and Microsoft know this, there are post popping up on the net and their uservoice site and some foreign sites too. So quick discounting and getting rid of the stock early is probably prudent. If a problem occurs they will just replace it or conversely say that the problem arose because of abuse.
I for one cannot believe that my Band 2 broke well before my original band did.

Buddy in my case I am overall happy with B2, after last major update, most of its functions are accurate/acceptable.

As I said, it was very much over priced, ?100 should have been the max.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar