Sizing issue.

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I picked up the band 2 a few days ago due to the sale. I measured my wrist using the provided template and I fall exactly between a medium and large. After doing some research, there was many recommendations to where if you were in the middle between two sizes, go with the larger size so I picked up a large.

To make it fit comfortably for me, I had to adjust the band to its smallest point (all the way closed) and I still feel like I want it to go one more click tighter to really make it fit right. Would moving to a medium be helpful? Or would I just end up having to move it all the way open to make it fit and be right back where I started? Any insight from anyone in a similar situation would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Alexander Long

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
My wrist lies right on Small and medium, and when I first ordered, I ordered Medium , then found I need to exchange to small, and now small I am right in the center/ middle of the clicks. I would suggest those who size lies right on the line to choose the smaller one than the bigger one, since both the HR and skin temperature sensors need to contact you skin closely.

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
My wrist lies right on Small and medium, and when I first ordered, I ordered Medium , then found I need to exchange to small, and now small I am right in the center/ middle of the clicks. I would suggest those who size lies right on the line to choose the smaller one than the bigger one, since both the HR and skin temperature sensors need to contact you skin closely.
I was in the same position. I was wearing a medium in the original Band - one click from the tightest setting during normal wear and at the tightest setting during workout activities. I felt that I should have originally purchased a small, but I didn't want to mess with doing an exchange.

The sizing template for the Band 2 had me again right on the border between small and medium, so this time I went ahead and ordered a small. I had read that the Band 2 runs a little bigger than the same sizes in the Band 1. Like Alexander Long, I am about right in the middle of the clasp on the small Band 2. I finally made it into the store to try on a medium, and it was too big at its tightest setting.

I can't say for sure the difference between medium and large, but based on my experience, it seems the smaller size would be better when on the border between two sizes.

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I trued on a medium today and it fit right in the middle of the clasp. I bought it on the spot and couldn't be happier! Thanks everyone for the help!!

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site

I would second this. I was right on the line and went with the large. I can get it tight enough to stay on but don't have any room to lose much weight. I suspect a medium would be better as I'd be closer to the middle as far as where the band locks, giving me more room to move either direction.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills