Band And social

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
None of my Facebook friends have Microsoft health. It looks like there is a new feature on the MS Health app that connects you to other people, i suppose to compete, challenge or share data.

Can we start a group here from windows central? I'm Vu Nguyen from Charlotte NC. Please friend me and lets get healthy!

Brian Gobrecht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
there are people on a group called microsoft band community there are a few people on there but hasnt quite taken off yet because its not largly advertised. spread the word for like minded individuals

longlifexs

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Great, I was just about to start a thread like this!

None of my friends use MSFT Health but I'd like to try out the social features. If anyone wants to become friends and use the social features, shoot me a PM!

LucyLovely

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
I am on Facebook as well, and would like more people to do challenges with. Please send me a PM if you'd like to be "FaceBook/Microsoft Health" Friends.

Last edited:

mkg3

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
I was hoping that the latest FW update will allow me to get rid of (hide) the social tile on MS Health app.... Sadly, not.

Brian Gobrecht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I am on Facebook as well, and would like more people to do challenges with. Please send me a PM if you'd like to be "FaceBook/Microsoft Health" Friends.

Hi LucyLovely there actually is a group of people on skype (me included) that regularly talk about both band 1 & 2. we are alll connected on facebook for those who want to and do send out challenges occasionally. Your more that welcome to join the chat and get helpful advice. Microsoft Band Skype Group Chat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss