MS Health & My Fitness Pal integration?

Askeptic

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Can someone tell me if the integration between My Fitness Pal and Microsoft Health is limited to steps only?

After linking them together, I can only see my steps taken in My Fitness Pal. It doesn't look like the "Exercise" variable is being updated with the amount of calories burned from MS Health. Frankly, I could care less about steps taken as I can see that on my band. I want to know my remaining calories for the day.

My old Garmin VivoActive did this function. Is there a trick to get the Band 2 to perform it as well? I see My Fitness Pal listed as a partner of Microsoft's, and MS site sure makes it sounds like it is suppose to work.

one0one951

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I've had problems with it tracking in the past but it's been at least a month or two. Currently it seems to be sharing the info correctly.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Attachments

• 25224.jpg
    25224.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 21

Askeptic

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
I've had problems with it tracking in the past but it's been at least a month or two. Currently it seems to be sharing the info correctly.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Thank you one0one951,

I will keep at it. Nice to know it works once I solve my issue.

jslice7

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Data from my band is linked over to MFP only when I select and complete a run, exercise, or bike. I haven't tried golf yet. I don't see any step or calorie data going through to MFP automatically each day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital