Done w Band 2.

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Returned it to MS store due to so many probs. Had to argue bc had since Nov, but eventually got store credit. Will check out Band 3 in July or Oct....

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
It did not work w 950xl. Dropped Bluetooth connection constantly, poor quality of the band itself, Cortana hit or miss. Clasp was too large and uncomfortable, not waterproof, VIP for email list rarely worked...thats what i can quickly remember. Even exchanged 950xl, but it the Bands that just suck.

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
The Band 2 in my opinion was a step in wrong direction but Cortana and keyboard has always been hit and miss. The design was round (better), but that clasp was ugly and big (worse). why change whats not broken, charging method (Band 1, still going strong after more than 1.5 yrs. I wear the band up, like it should be, stop with the garbage wearing it in. Also did it really improve on anything except more memory- Battery life?
I am going with the Vivoactive HR. it has way better bettery life and goes with the modern trend of wearing HUGE watches.

Brian Gobrecht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey whatever works for you. I personally get about 3 days out of the battery and don't really use the cortana features except for the news feed.

I do wear mine under. where it should be if you ask me. most of your veins and arteries are under your wrist with less hair that can block the sensor. and looking at the face there isnt a natural way to look at the face being on top you would have to un-naturally move your arm a way to view it vs under where its a natural movement to view it properly.

Also for the UV sensor to see incoming light and UV rays properly it would beed to be on the outside. think about it if its on the inside how would it capture the suns UV properly its under your arm in the shade makes no sense. you want the sensor on the part of your body that gets the most direct sun thus you get paler skin under your arms and darker on the outside. So MS making the Sensor on the outside makes perfect sense. If the new iteration of the band was on top of the wrist then the sensor should be there as well but i think the band team made the right choice in putting it in the clasp.

This is my opinion no one elses people may agree with me may not but take it as you will. everyone has there own way of thinking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium