Been lucky so far, but now its picked up some weird behavior.

Appears to charge until 100%. But I'm not getting my 2-3 days anymore... getting about two hours then it just goes black.

I plug it back in, and it says that I need to reset the time because it lost battery power. Then proceeds to tell me I've upwards of 90% after I set the time.

THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THIS THING?
    06-14-2016 06:49 AM
    I have had many issues with mine as well over the last few days. Ever since the update - big time battery drain to the point I though unit was dead. Also no notifications lately, and syncing only works sometimes !
    06-14-2016 08:27 AM

Appears to charge until 100%. But I'm not getting my 2-3 days anymore... getting about two hours then it just goes black.

I plug it back in, and it says that I need to reset the time because it lost battery power. Then proceeds to tell me I've upwards of 90% after I set the time.

send it for repair as the battery seems faulty
    06-14-2016 08:31 AM
    Originally posted by TLRtheory

06-15-2016 01:55 AM
    That is a sure sign your battery is failing. You should plan on getting it replaced soon.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-15-2016 01:57 AM
    I have had many issues with mine as well over the last few days. Ever since the update - big time battery drain to the point I though unit was dead. Also no notifications lately, and syncing only works sometimes !
    Same here, right after the last update my band randomly dies without warning.
    Hook it up to charger and it fires right up wanting me to confirm date/time, also notice the battery bar is 75% full the majority of the time when I plug it in.
    Had no issues like this before the update, got roughly 24 hours out of my band, and its only 5 months old.
    Think the timing of this as well as others on this thread is pointing to a bug in the new update
    06-15-2016 12:18 PM