I recently got a Lumia 640 LTE and a Microsoft Band 1, and was interested to see what it said about my sleep as I've had trouble getting off to sleep at night. I'd previously been using a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact with a Sony Smartband SWR10 and was averaging 6.5 hours a night sleep, but since I've been using the Microsoft Band I'm getting some very weird results. The last 3 nights it says I've had 13 minutes, 10 minutes and 6 minutes sleep respectively!! How can I possibly be having such a large difference in the time recorded? I'm sleeping the same amount of hours as before, so why and how is it recording such different results?
    06-24-2016 04:15 AM
    I recently got a Lumia 640 LTE and a Microsoft Band 1, and was interested to see what it said about my sleep as I've had trouble getting off to sleep at night. I'd previously been using a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact with a Sony Smartband SWR10 and was averaging 6.5 hours a night sleep, but since I've been using the Microsoft Band I'm getting some very weird results. The last 3 nights it says I've had 13 minutes, 10 minutes and 6 minutes sleep respectively!! How can I possibly be having such a large difference in the time recorded? I'm sleeping the same amount of hours as before, so why and how is it recording such different results?
    the band that you've got, is it the correct size? If it's loose it might not be sensing the correct values
    06-24-2016 05:38 AM
    I have the large size which only just fits as I have large hands and wrists, it's certainly tight enough
    06-24-2016 05:42 AM
    I have the large size which only just fits as I have large hands and wrists, it's certainly tight enough
    First of all, I've never used a band (something to do with MS policy of not distributing to countries outside developed nations) so I'm only guessing here

It could be a pending firmware update for the band or a pending app update for the health app
    And would it make a difference if set it up again? Or changed the band to the other hand?
    06-25-2016 12:26 AM