Microsoft Health Seems to be Gobbling Battery, Again

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Just over the past few days, the battery, on my 650, has been running down quickly. I noticed that Health used up, almost, 40 percent. This was an issue, before, and I am wondering if the last update has brought it back. I've turned off background use for Health to see if the problem improves.

srslykev

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Same here.. bought new bluetooth headphones yesterday and around lunchtime today I noticed my lumia 950 was getting hot and had lost 40% of its battery. So maybe it's not the headphones' fault :D I was concerned that having two bluetooth devices connected at once triggered the issue, but apparantly it's another software flaw with the fast ring. On the latest build today, nothing has changed..

xsikal

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, my phone's been running really hot the last few days, and noticed the battery today depleted way faster than usual. Joy.

srslykev

May 14, 2012
Visit site
check for updates, my MS Health app was just updated..........

Didn't change anything, unfortunately.. Plus, I don't think it's the Health App's fault. Now, that I've disabled its background activity other apps like tweet it and groove are shown with the biggest usage. So maybe it's just the system. 🙄 This needs to be fixed asap cause my phone is unusable like this.. 😐 I know.. Fast ring and all 🙄

Will Gilliland

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I am resurrecting this old post because this issue seems to be back. I noticed my MS Health app eating most of my battery and my 950XL is back to being a nut-roaster. I went to the store and saw that the Health app has an update. The change log only says "Bug Fixes" so we'll see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb