Band 2 Doesn't Connect To Music When Paired With Stereo

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
When I have my Band connected to my car stereo, double-tapping the power button doesn't make a connection.
Maybe it is intentional, since the stereo does controls, but the Band is easier to use.
JJ

RoboLam

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
When I have my Band connected to my car stereo, double-tapping the power button doesn't make a connection.
Maybe it is intentional, since the stereo does controls, but the Band is easier to use.
JJ
I think this is a problem with the Band. I frequently have issues using the media playback controls when my phone is connected to any audio playback device via bluetooth (e.g. car stereo or headphones). If I use wired or the speaker on the phone there's never any problem.

LarsCor

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I have the same. No problem when using wired headphones, but when I use my wireless bluetooth headphone, I cannot use the band anymore for controlling music.

RoboLam

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
It may be a limitation of Bluetooth. It may not allow multiple devices to be connected to a player.
It may be a limitation of our phone's hardware bluetooth adapter, but it's not a limitation of bluetooth itself. I have multiple audio devices connected to my PC via bluetooth and they all function without problem including media controls (e.g. i can play/pause music from a non-active device)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss