Band 2 does not connect to Windows 10 PRo (PC)

volume12

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Nothing happens when I try and connect to my PC (W10Pro, USB). I have tried to reset the Band 2, connect to other PCs but it does not work. I have MS Health app on my PC and I have also tried the Band Sync. Anyone with the same problem? Should I try and send it for exchange?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Nothing happens when I try and connect to my PC (W10Pro, USB). I have tried to reset the Band 2, connect to other PCs but it does not work. I have MS Health app on my PC and I have also tried the Band Sync. Anyone with the same problem? Should I try and send it for exchange?

can you reinstall the app? Remove it and install it again?

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I had an issue where my front USB 3.0 port would provide power, but would not sync data to any USB device. I recommend to start with verifying that the USB port on the computer is working properly. If it works with another device, there could be a problem with the syncing cable for your Band. When you say it does nothing, do you mean that it doesn't charge when connected to the computer or that there is just no data connection?

volume12

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi, There is nothing wrong with the USB port. The band is charged when connected. I have tried on two different computers running win10Pro.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss