My Band 2 just got an update. I can't find any info on what it was for.

breaker119

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I haven't got an update yet - I hope to get one soon, though. Connectivity with 14936.1000 hasn't been great. Keyboard and Cortana only work if the band is in a sync, and it always looses 24hr mode on the clock :(

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
There is a tile that looks like a megaphone. Tapping it brings up a list of what's new. On mine it shows Heart rate zones and Explore as new features.

Dave47

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Windows and W10M app updated this afternoon, now at 2.3.21004.0
Band 2 F/W now at 2.0.5301.0. No release notes found. Nothing new via the megaphone icon on Band.

Captain_Eric

Dec 31, 2007
Visit site
I updated. Hard to say what changed. Seems my Bluetooth / music connection is better if not fixed, meaning I don't need to connect Band to Phone before connecting Phone to Bluetooth earbuds; I can do it in any order. Another techy web site said it fixed problems with Redstone 2 Fast Ring Insiders. Holler if you see or hear anything. Glad they are still updating, despite grim (unconfirmed) rumors.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
There is a tile that looks like a megaphone. Tapping it brings up a list of what's new. On mine it shows Heart rate zones and Explore as new features.

Those are from a previous update.

It does seem like my keyboard connects better now. That's about all I've noticed.

Summer_Moon

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Same here, just got an update last night for the app + Band 2. I really can't tell what was changed if anything, hopefully it contained stability improvements.

breaker119

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
got the update today...hope to see what others did in terms of keyboard/Cortana connection fix. Maybe notifications will be more consistent now too!

breaker119

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Guys - this is killing me. the update from Oct 13 killed my Band App. It says that Bluetooth is disabled even though the band is connected and showing as such in the Bluetooth settings. Now I've reset the band and reinstalled the app. When starting, the app says that Bluetooth is disabled and asks if I want to enable it (it is already enabled) so I say yes. I can go through the pairing process and then the app never leaves the "Pair your Band" screen after getting a success message. If I kill the app and reopen I only have the option to Add a Band...like I never paired anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos