Microsoft Band. Facebook messenger no alerts

Deltapdawn

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 928 phone. The directions for receiving Facebook Messenger alerts on my Microsoft Band says that the program needs to be open on my phone but when I stop reading Messenger posts and I return to my main screen does it "shut Messenger off?" It resyncs and "connects" each time I open it.
So, in order to get Facebook Messenger alerts on my Microsoft Band, how do I accomplish this if the program doesn't stay "open?" I can't figure this one out.

buzzard75

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I had a similar issue with notifications in general, including Facebook Messenger. I had to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Band app to get them to work again.

I understand what you're saying and it doesn't make any sense to me either. I don't leave the Facebook Messenger or any other apps open in the background. Messenger always reconnects and syncs again every time I open it, but I'm still getting the notifications.

I'd recommend at least checking the settings in your Microsoft Band app to make sure it's enabled to send notifications to the band. If it's not, enable it. If it's already enabled or the switch is grayed out, I'd reinstall Microsoft Band app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon