Anyone buying used Bands?

James Auman

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
My Band 2 died in April, and I went back to my Band 1. Which just died as well. I already gave up on the Fitbit Blaze and returned it when it wouldn't sync notifications with Win10 mobile. Are people successfully finding used Bands online and having success with them? Was thinking about entering the used band market myself. Need something...

deuce01

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually doing the same thing today. There are a bunch of used Band 2's on eBay but most have the torn wristband. It looks like there are several repair options out there, but I'm not sure how long-lasting they'll be. The good thing is that most of the Bands have an insurance option for $3-6 that will cover the cost if the thing fails. I bought a used Band 2 for my son and it quit charging after a few months. Since I purchased the warranty I got an eBay gift card that I'm going to use to buy another one.

WillBthr

May 8, 2015
Visit site
I've purchased a few used B2s on Ebay and others. Be patient and wait for the person who bought one and wore it a few times and the price is right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077