My Band 2 finally died.....please sign my condolences post.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Well, have a Band 2 for 1.5 years, it died.

It suffered from the splitting band near the unit and even with duct tape it has gone to MS heaven.

It now just shows a lite screen or fuzz (like old TVs)

RIP you lovely fitness companion! You served me so well!

Mr. V

WP_20170730_10_11_21_Pro.jpg

SkepticalStefan

Jul 15, 2017
Visit site
Very sorry to hear about that. Looking back it's so sad that this venture of Microsoft into the world of IoT didn't receive the support by customers it deserved! When the second version of MS band was introduced I didn't buy it, because I heard rumors that Microsoft was working on a new device which would measure blood glucose levels as well, so I thought it's a good idea to wait a little until that version came out. Somehow I still got hope that Microsoft will eventually work on a device which could take care of non-invasive and continuous blood glucose monitoring, but I guess that's just grasping at straws... 😢

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello SkepticalStefan!

When fitness watched can measure glucose level, blood pressure, (who knows what else?) - they will definitely become fore useful! I hope we see that day soon!

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
hmm...Looking at the Garmin Vivoactive - but it is does not support the Nokia 930
The FitBit Vector - compatibility says Nokia 930 Windows 8.1 nothing about W10m like the other WP..

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Mr. V

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
a couple weeks ago my band2 wouldn't charge anymore... been looking for ways fix that (well not really looking, haven't had time) as it seems to be a loose connection. Prior, I was getting the "Your battery was completely discharged message" after plugging it for charging... but the battery meter still showed something!

If I can, I'd probably try to source another reasonably priced band2

dacarter77

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Mine just stopped taking a charge as well. About a year and a half old. Strap just started cracking a couple of months ago. Repaired with Sugra or whatever it's called. Sad day for me as well, I really liked it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes