one have any issues with the rubber coating on the inside of MS band?

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I wear mine during activities and it is starting to come off again. First it bubbles up and then it peels this is my 2nd band to do this.... Maybe I sweat too much?

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Very common. If you take a look at some of the posts already here on the forum, you'll see that. Happens sooner to some folks, later to others. Other than being somewhat unsightly, there appears to be very little difference in comfort, and none in utility. Hopefully version 2 will address this, but in the meantime its either live with it or try for a replacement (usually not a huge problem, I gather. Haven't bothered to replace mine).

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I only recently started noticing the bubbling after about 2 months with my current replacement unit. I never had any of the previous units long enough to have this occur.

The effect reminds me of my parents old cars from the 80's where the upholstery on the ceiling would begin to sag. I try to be careful with my Band, so not excessive cleaning or rubbing the inside surface. Maybe that helps explaining why the covering has not torn and started peeling yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss