Removing screen protector!?

CrippsCorner

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys...

Received my second Band recently (first died and wouldn't turn on anymore) and it came with a screen protector on. I never had one on my first Band but it got badly scratched so thought I'd leave it on... anyway, after a week or two, it too is badly scratched, so I bought a set of new ones and want to remove it and put a new one on. However, I cannot get the old one off! I've just destroyed 3 nails trying and even tried using a razor blade to try and lift it up from the corners, and even from the centre to no avail.

So now it looks slightly worse than before. I don't see the point in protectors if you can never get them off! Might as well not bother... any ideas on how to go about this?

Thanks.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys...

Received my second Band recently (first died and wouldn't turn on anymore) and it came with a screen protector on. I never had one on my first Band but it got badly scratched so thought I'd leave it on... anyway, after a week or two, it too is badly scratched, so I bought a set of new ones and want to remove it and put a new one on. However, I cannot get the old one off! I've just destroyed 3 nails trying and even tried using a razor blade to try and lift it up from the corners, and even from the centre to no avail.

So now it looks slightly worse than before. I don't see the point in protectors if you can never get them off! Might as well not bother... any ideas on how to go about this?

Thanks.

Something tells me there isn't a protector installed. Screen protectors are not going to be that hard to remove. They peel right off. Can you look closer and make sure you're not trying to lift the actual screen?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb