Surface Arc Mouse

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
I love this thing. I bought it 2 years ago and have loved it ever since. Surprised people are not aware of its existence. Every time people see me use it, people ask about it and are ALWAYS amazed how it works, how it Folds up to turn on and how it straightens to turn off.

Unfortunately, the clicking stopped working for me. I have replaced batteries and still it won't work.

Anyone else who uses this mouse? Have u had problems like this?

I need a mouse for work, and I'm torn if I should get another arc mouse or just buy surface a mobile mouse which is half the price.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Arc mouse and only had it a day before returning it. It wasn't a good fit for the size of my hands. That said, there's really nothing else like the Arc mouse. It has a unique idea that sets it apart from the others. The only mouse I've returned to numerous times is the Microsoft [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Sculpt Comfort Mouse. There's a lot you can customize with the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center. The only problem I have with the mouse is that it goes to sleep too fast and takes a second to wake up.
[/FONT]

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
Anyone else who uses this mouse? Have u had problems like this?

I need a mouse for work, and I'm torn if I should get another arc mouse or just buy surface a mobile mouse which is half the price.
, like HeyCori I also really like the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. Its cheap, has bluetooth, works on many surfaces, has side scrollwheel buttons and 3rd mouse button which also has 2 swipe options. Its configurable through MS mouse and keyboard software. There is one downside and that is that it cannot remember multiple devices (so if you want to switch between devices you need to remove the mouse in Win10 bluetooth menu, hold a button at the bottom of the mouse and then link with the mouse).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism